Welcome to the Illowa Chapter!
Our chapter has served the greater Quad Cities area for decades. While our chapter looks a lot different than it did in the 1980’s when we were known as the National Association of Accountants (NAA), our fundamental purpose has not changed. The Illowa chapter provides education, certification, and networking opportunities for its members.
Our strong partnership with academia makes the Illowa chapter unique. Partnering with colleges and universities in the Quad Cities area, the Illowa chapter serves practitioners and students. This partnership provides a wonderful opportunity for the academic and practice worlds to interact.
The Illowa chapter helps members:
- Stay current with the latest in management accounting through local speaker presentations/webinars and earn continuing professional education (CPE) credits.
- Make valuable new connections, exchange ideas, and get advice from other accounting and finance professionals.
- Take advantage of chapter leadership opportunities, which are open to all members and have been called "the best management training."
- Gain career insight and direction from a mentor or become a mentor for others to expand your own leadership skills.
- Give back to your community while developing yourself professionally and networking in your field.
If you are an accounting or finance professional in the greater Quad Cities area, I encourage you to participate in the Illowa chapter.
Marty Coe, CMA, CPA
Illowa Chapter President